I receive a lot of questions each week in regards to the best ways to detox pre and post explant.
Detoxing is a must, but in my opinion should be held off until post-explant. Explanting alone will be a huge detox in and of itself – am I right? I’ve found that being patient and detoxing in phases is the best way to ensure that you don’t bombard your body with too much at once.
PRE-EXPLANT should be mainly focused on building up your immune system and preparing your body (mentally, emotionally and physically) for surgery.
You can do this simply by:
- eating healthy, reducing inflammatory foods like dairy, wheat and sugar
- increasing collagen production with bone broth and collagen supplements
- reduce caffeine intake to under 200mg daily. This will help your adrenals after surgery.
- taking 5,000-10,000mg of Vitamin C
- taking a probiotic (heals the gut, immune health – especially if you’ve been on antibiotics)
- reducing emotional and mental stress as much as possible through meditation, sound therapy, EFT and visualization
- exercising lightly
- sit in a red infrared sauna for 10 minutes
- dry brush as soon as you wake up and again before you shower
- rebound on a trampoline for 5 minutes twice daily
- incorporate essential oils like lemon (healing/detox), frankincense (pretty much everything), lavender (relaxation) and peppermint (energy)
4-6 WEEKS POST-EXPLANT is a time to start introducing detoxification, cleansing and healing foods and supplements such as:
– Spirulina & Chlorella have been shown to help detox heavy metals
– Milk Thistle is great for the liver
– Amala is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory and prevents the toxic effects of heavy metals and pharmaceutical drugs
– Glutathione is the mother of all antioxidants
– Triphala helps aid in detoxification and improves gut health
– Burdock Root cleanses the blood and lymphatic system
– Activated Charcoal is very important because it attracts the toxins, binds to them and pulls them out of the body
– Robert Morse is someone a vast majority of women in the BII community swear by, trust and follow post-explant. I highly recommend going to YouTube and listening to his lectures and consider his protocol.
– Turmeric is great for inflammation
– Parsley & Cilantro (fresh or in essential oil form) helps to pull heavy metals out of the body
– Organic green apple & carrot juice mixed together (cancer patients following Gerson Therapy drink this blend. It’s supposedly amazing for pulling heavy metals out)
– Celery juice, by itself, not mixed with any other fruits and vegetables
– Lemons are high in vitamin C, good for the immune system and alkalizes the body
– Pineapple contains bromine which helps with healing (raw and juice)
– Bone broth (soup or powder form)
– Dandelion Tea helps cleans the kidneys
– Lots & lots of water
*continue with the following Post-Explant for at least a year:
– eat healthy by reducing inflammatory foods like dairy, wheat and sugar
– reduce your caffeine intake to under 200mg daily. This will help your adrenals after surgery.
– take 5,000-10,000mg of Vitamin C, probiotics, greens powder daily
– reduce emotional and mental stress as much as possible through meditation, sound therapy, EFT and visualization
– exercise lightly
– dry brush as soon as you wake up and again before you shower
– incorporate essential oils like lemon (healing/detox), frankincense (pretty much helps with everything), lavender (relaxation) and peppermint (energy)
*IMPORTANT: discontinue sweating, the infrared sauna and rebounding for 8 weeks or until you get cleared from your doctor or surgeon
It’s encouraged that you to do your own research on every supplement or technique mentioned above in this article to see if they interfere with any medications you’re on or current health issues you are experiencing. Take your time to learn about their health benefits, possible side effects, drug interferences and recommended dosages before starting anything new. The supplement brands that are highlighted above are the exact brands that I use. I make a very small percentage when you make a purchase through the link. I would never recommend anything that I myself have never done extensive research on and never used. Everything recommended above is exactly what I take, recommend, love, trust and have seen and felt results with.
Join my Breast Implant Illness Education and Rejuvenation Facebook Group dedicated to helping you pre and post explant and on your journey from breast implant illness to healing & self-love ♥️